Monday, September 10, 2012

Creamy Basalmic Dressing

This has to be the best thing I have found on Pinterest. It also happens to be my favorite salad dressing EVER of all time, without a doubt. I have made it 3 times in the past few weeks and find myself eating way more salads just so I can eat the dressing! Oh. So. Good. It keeps well in the fridge too...if you don't eat it all first.

Adapted from My Life as a Mrs.
(makes 1 2/3 cups of dressing)
4 cloves FRESH garlic, grated
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons FRESH lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons Morton's Nature's Seasoning Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup extra light olive oil

Original recipe says to: Whisk together garlic, mayo, lemon juice, dijon mustard, sugar, Nature's Seasoning Greek Seasoning, and salt until well combined. Add the balsamic vinegar and whisk well. Slowly add in the olive oil (while whisking). 
I put all of the ingredients into my salad dressing bottle and shake, shake, shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment